Introduction – India is a mineral-rich country with different types of stones and marbles found across many states. Well, natural stones found in each state have their peculiar features like designs, colors, patterns, etc. which decide their applications and uses. In this blog today, we will discuss the South Indian granite stones that are scattered across various states of the southern part of India.
South Indian granite mines produce naturally gorgeous stones that bring luxury to your area without draining your wallet. The geographical distribution of granite from south India is as follows:
Andhra Pradesh (Vishakhapatnam and Ongole)
Karnataka (Bangalore and Mysore)
Tamil Nadu (Selam, Shoolagiri, Madurai, and Chennai)
Telangana (Khammam, Hyderabad, and Karimnagar)
So let’s read more about these South Indian granite stones and who is the best South Indian granite exporter.
Peculiar Qualities of South-Indian Granite Stones
Some of the main qualities of the South-Indian granite stones that attract most people towards it are –
- High caliber and tough in nature
- Exceptional power and beauty
- Shines brilliantly with top-notch polish
- Their advantage over Brazilian and Chinese granite
- Available granite colors number over a hundred.
It is for these reasons, that most people – especially designers and architects look forward to using South Indian granite stones in their projects. But again, it is needless to say that as important as it is to decide on the choice of marble to be installed in your house, selecting a professional, reputable and high-quality granite exporter in India is also mandatory.
You cannot simply rely on any marble distributor for these specific needs of yours. So, let us now move to the next section of our blog – Who is the best South Indian granite supplier?
Madhav Marbles and Granites Ltd – The best supplier of South Indian granite stones
Madhav Marbles and Granite Ltd is one of the best natural stone suppliers and distributors you will find in the country today. The reason behind their expertise in the area is that they have extensive knowledge about the ongoing market needs and trends. Their highly-efficient team of designers and architects are well-aware of the trending people’s preferences, so it becomes easier for them to cater to the needs of the people more efficiently.
In this context, they have a great sense of judgment for extracting the best and robust granite stones that people prefer installing in their houses. Let us look at some of their best collection of south Indian granite stones.
- Tan Brown Granite – This piece of marble looks good because of its rich brownish color. It has a distinctive and natural appearance because of its light grey tint with brown undertones.
- Himalayan Blue – A granite stone called Himalayan Blue is excavated out of India’s south. It has a light blue backdrop with orange ripples and streaks running all over it, giving it a lively and alluring impression.
- Kashmir White Granite – This again is an empyrean marble slab extracted in the southern region of India. This stone is white with violet and blue flecks scattered across it.
These are some of the marbles from their huge collection. If you want to check their entire collection of stones, you can visit their website Madhav Marbles and Granite Ltd.
Conclusion – Madhav Marbles and Granite Ltd is a leading South Indian granite stones supplier and has its reach across many countries like Germany, Poland, Slovenia, Slovakia, Austria, and a few regions of the United States, along with other parts of the world. Thus, before making any final call on buying natural stones from a granite exporter, you must check the exquisite and novel collection of South-Indian stones at Madhav Marbles and Granites.