Granite Stones are used worldwide for various applications because of their durability and unparalleled beauty. They are used to enhance the decorative flair and versatility of the space. The major applications of granite include paving, flooring, cladding, vanity tops, tiles, countertops, worktops, fireplace surroundings, backsplashes, and memorials.
However, Ivory Brown Granite is among the popular Indian granite that is in huge demand from different parts of the world. It gives a subtle yellow color backdrop with an impression of red bands and smokes on it.
Madhav Marbles and Granite Ltd is the prime supplier and manufacturer of granites and marbles and our stone of the month is the rich timeless beauty- Ivory Brown Granite.
In this blog, let’s delve deeper to know more about it.
Salient Features of Ivory Brown Granite Stone
The features that make Ivory Granite Stones more compatible and durable for every location are as follows-
- It is a versatile granite for both indoor and outdoor décor applications.
- It gives an amazing resistance to the harsh weathering and temperature.
- It is suitable for all types of environment.
- It is available at reasonable prices and is visually appealing Indian Granite.
- You will get various options to purchase in multiple sizes, finishes, and edges.
Dimensions and Finishes Available
Ivory Brown Granite is available in form of slabs and calibrated tiles (fliesen) that are widely used in various areas to enhance the environment.
Thus, the Ivory Brown Granite (granit) is treated with different finishes to get the desired texture on the surface. However, the most commonly applied finishes at Madhav Marbles and Granite Ltd are:
- Honed: It is popular because of its slip resistance property. The honed granite finish is the perfect choice for flooring and countertops (arbeitsplatten) as it is easy to clean.
- Leathered: It is done by brushing the stone using diamond-tipped brushes which leads to a highly stylish finish with better stain resistance.
- Polished: This is a commonly used granite finish as they are easy to clean and hence give great resistance to occasional scratches.
- Flamed Finishes: It is done by applying the high temperature to the granite surface which leads to the formation of grains and a distinctive hue on the granite surface.
For more details regarding our multiple stone finishes that we are offering, head over to our complete blog- Stone Finishes and choose as per your project’s requirements.
Application areas of Ivory Brown Granite
Madhav Marble and Granite Ltd offers the Ivory Brown Granite that is widely used in both indoor and outdoor applications to enhance the lifestyle and environment. Areas of application are
- Flooring: The Ivory Brown Granite stone will give a stunning appearance to the home with the long-lasting and crash resistance property.
- Wall Cladding: It is resistant to water, stains, and scratches and thus makes it a perfect choice for interior (Innere) walls.
- Backsplashes: It is one of the best choices for backsplashes as they bring classic elegance and modern touch to the space with stain resistance quality.
- Countertop: As Countertops are the areas where stains are more prominent and thus weaken the look so with stain resistance property of Ivory Brown Granite Stone, re-enhances the area.
- Vanity tops: It keeps the bathroom cool and makes it look spacious with easy maintenance.
- Worktops: The Ivory Brown Granite requires easy maintenance as they are naturally resistant to staining and scratching. It also gives a unique appearance to boost productivity.
Why Ivory Brown Granite from Madhav Marbles and Granite Ltd?
With more than 31 years of experience in the stone industry, Madhav Marbles and Granite Ltd is known as a prominent marble and granite supplier across Globe. We have Ivory Brown Granite in different finishes and sizes to fit in your space. You can contact us for more detailed info.